31 May 2009

Two ebooks within 24 hours: is this a miracle?!



OK, is this due to Stephenie Meyer and me getting sucked in big time (gotta love the pun) or is it something else? I don't think I've ever read two books in one weekend before (not including holidays...) and yet here we are 48 hours into my ebook experiment, and I've read two friggin books ON THE COMPUTER (hello? what's happening to me???). Granted, not great works by a long shot, but I'm getting through them at a rate of knots. This is a strange experience and at this point I'm not sure what to make of it. Here I am READING..! I'm not watching television, I'm not playing games, wasting time on Facebook or my Flickr site (http://www.flickr.com/photos/rachaelmc/ in case you're interested), I'm reading an ebook. Wonders will never cease.

1 comment:

  1. Some great comments over at the MWF blog and I'm really pleased to discover someone is writing just about e-book experiences in Oz. I'll stay tuned to your updates on the Sony.

    ReplyDelete